If you’re stumped trying to find the perfect gift for the women in your life, look no further! These are the top gifts for women in your life, especially those over 50.
Top 30 Unique Gifts for Women Over 50
By the time you read this post, I will officially be a member of the over 50 club. Let me tell you, it’s very freeing. These gifts are selected from the viewpoint of a woman who has a new lease on life.
Recently, I have become concerned by all my new wrinkles as well as greying roots. I am pricing compression hose, anticipating hot flashes and wearing colors that I never have before. It’s a whole new world! Whether it’s the holiday season or you are searching for that perfect birthday gift, you are sure to find the the answer included in this list!
I’ve divided this list into subsections to make it easier for you to find the best gift. However, I am confident that any women would be thrilled to receive any of these presents!
This post contains affiliate links. By making a purchase I will receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you for your support!
Amazing Gift Ideas for the Fashionista
1. Cute Compression Socks: I wasn’t kidding when I said I was pricing these out. Did you know they make compression socks in adorable prints? Because of the fun patterns the rest of the world will never know what they really are, or how fabulous they make your legs feel. BUY HERE!
2. Wine Lounging Outfit: This outfit is the perfect thing to slip on when you have had a long day and need a glass of wine. Once you put these comfy clothes on, you’ll have a hard time wearing anything else. Great gift for your girlfriends! BUY HERE!
3. Fleece Lined Yoga Pants: Perfect for going to exercise class on those cold days or simply wearing around the house. As we age, our circulation worsens and we need extra layers to stay warmer. BUY HERE!
4. Vintage Style Cloche Hats: These darling hats are perfect for both fancy date nights and going to the grocery store on a cold chilly day. BUY HERE!
5. Cashmere Wrap: Every woman dreams of owning a luxury wrap like this one! This particular wrap seems to be a high quality item for a very reasonable price. BUY HERE!
Amazing Gift Ideas for the Beauty Lover
6. Lip Wrinkle Remover: If you have started getting those telltale aging lines around your lips, this is for you! This product fills in those little lines and gives you a smoother lip line. And most importantly, your lipstick won’t bleed into your wrinkles like it used to! BUY HERE!
7. Scalp Makeup: Until recently, I believed hair loss was just something you had to deal with as you aged! While this product won’t prevent hair loss, it will camouflage your lack of hair with a brush and some color matched makeup. What a fabulous idea! Joan Rivers surely knows her stuff. BUY HERE!
8. Chanel No. 5 Perfume: There are many cheap perfumes out there, but none compare to the classic scent of Chanel. Who doesn’t dream of being a Coco woman? Now is the time! BUY HERE!
9. Emoji Facial Mask: We tried some of these for a girls night, what fun we had! We laughed so hard! Be sure to order multiples for girls night! Inexpensive but worth their weight in gold for entertainment! BUY HERE!
10. Clarisonic Facial Brush: The Clarisonic Facial Scrubber is fabulous for cleansing with very little effort. Helps give your skin a youthful glow while not investing in loads of expensive product! BUY HERE!
11. Acure Moroccan Argan Oil: Argan Oil is a true skin super food! Incredibly rich in vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and proteins, argan oil helps restore texture and tone. Lightweight and easily absorbed, the aromas of citrus and ginger will invigorate your skin while warming your senses! BUY HERE!
Amazing Gift Ideas for the Foodie
12. Wine Club Membership: This idea may be the best on the list! Who doesn’t love win?! Each month the recipient will receive 2 or 4 bottles of their choice delivered right to their door. Premium wines without all the hassles. A fabulous hostess gift too! BUY HERE!
13. Classic Tea Sampler Box: One of the best gift boxes you could give, this delicious collection of teas will keep her warm all winter long. This particular package has 48 delightful bags in 6 different varieties. BUY HERE!
14. Beautiful Wine Glasses: At this point in life, our glasses are old and either chipped or mismatched. A set of lovely wine glasses makes a girl feel 20 years younger! New wine glasses would also be an excellent addition to a wine club membership! BUY HERE!
15. Joanna Gaines Mug: Anyone who loves farmhouse decor or keeps up with HGTV will adore this cute coffee mug. We all cultivate our inner Joanna Gaines sometimes! BUY HERE!
16. Pugg Ceramic Tea Pot: A unique tea pot similar to the one below can transform a cup of tea into a relaxing experience. Dishwasher safe and comes in six beautiful floral designs. BUY HERE!
17. Reusable Swell Water Bottle: These water bottles are insulated stainless steel and keep liquids hot or cold for as long as 24 hours. They come in beautiful prints and colors, like this faux teak wood print pictured. BUY HERE!
Amazing Gift Ideas for the DIY Lover
18. Cell Phone Fan: This is such a fun stocking stuffer! These little fans plug into your charging port and give you an instant breeze when you need it. Great when the hot flashes get unbearable! And let’s be honest, there’s nothing more obnoxious than a hot flash in the middle of an intense DIY project. BUY HERE!
19. Pretty Planner: Everyone needs a good planner, but especially a crafter. There’s nothing worse than forgetting about a project. This Dayspring planner has beautifully designed pages with bible verses, stickers and much more! You will like it so much you will want one for yourself! BUY HERE!
20. Magnifier Light for Crafts: We don’t want to admit it, but we don’t see as well as we used to. This craft light will help her see all the little details in her project! BUY HERE!
21. Circuit Explore Air 2: These machines can cut anything from fabric, to paper, vinyl or metal in a matter of seconds. I am dying to get one of these for my craft room!!! A must have for the serious crafter! BUY HERE!
Amazing Gift Ideas for Her Home
22. Diffuser Gift Set: It’s no secret that women love things that smell good and we certainly love home decor! This gift set is perfect with both a diffuser and candle in a fabulous Birchwood Pine Scent. What could be better? BUY HERE!
23. Faux Fur Throw: A faux fur throw similar to this one will feel amazing for cuddling with your sweetie on cold winter nights. BUY HERE!
24. Cleaning Concentrate Set: This product is all natural without any chemical ingredients. Simply add the concentrate to your spray bottle and you can clean just about anything from ceramic, chrome, granite, to stainless steel and more. BUY HERE!
25. Glass Spray Bottle: Ideal size for mixing your own cleaning products but more importantly, imagine how pretty these would look on your countertop! BUY HERE!
26. Japanese Kokedama Kit: These unique moss covered balls are stunning planters when hung. Great for indoors or outdoors, or even with a potted plant on a dining table. BUY HERE!
27. Himalayan Salt Lamp: Not only are these salt lamps beautiful, but they are very therapeutic. They add a nice glow to any space while improving your overall wellness. BUY HERE!
28. Portable Light Therapy Light: A must have for anyone in a northern climate. Fewer daylight hours in the winter affect many people in the form of depression. Exposure to a Happy Light for a few minutes each day can make a world of difference in not only ones mental health but also their physical wellbeing. BUY HERE!
28. Agate Bookends with Rubber Bumpers: Beautiful and unique for display on any kind of bookshelf or desk, these natural stone bookends are sure to leave a lasting impression. BUY HERE!
29. Geometric Wall Terrariums: Terrific for any room, these unique terrariums are easy to care for and don’t take up much space. Grow herbs, flowers or succulents in your home or apartment all season long. A unique gift for those with green thumbs! BUY HERE!
The women in your life are guaranteed to love these gift ideas (especially the ladies over 50)!
Don’t forget to Pin this post for later!
If you enjoyed this post, check out these others you will love: