Guilt Free Chocolate Waffles for Any Diet have always been a favorite at our house. We make them occasionally in large quantities for the entire family. They are great for breakfast, snacks, or even with ice-cream!
Guilt Free Chocolate Waffles
We love anything chocolate. This month the Ultimate Recipe Challenge is Chocolate and I couldn’t wait to whip up a batch of my favorite waffles. These waffles are great for anyone with food issues because they are so basic. Gluten free, dairy free and vegan! It’s a win, win, win! There are lots of delicious recipes this month in the Recipe Challenge, so be sure to check them all out!
I like my waffles best made with coconut oil for a rich flavor. Serve them with hot maple syrup, fresh strawberries and even whip cream (if you can eat it!) on the side.
Here’s how to make a perfect batch!
Guilt Free Chocolate Waffle Recipe
Chocolate Gluten Free Waffles
- 2 cups gluten free baking mix
- 2/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or butter
- 2 eggs (separated)
- Fresh strawberries
- Maple syrup
- Whip cream
- •Preheat waffle iron.
- •Combine the baking mix, cocoa, salt and baking powder in medium sized bowl.
- •Separate eggs. Combine egg yokes with coconut milk, vanilla, and coconut oil.
- •Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient mixture. Combine.
- •Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form in blender. Fold into batter.
- •Grease the waffle iron with coconut oil or butter. Pour in mixture, bake until done.
- •Makes 8 chocolate waffles. Waffles may be frozen and reheated in the toaster or served with ice cream.
You can find more delicious recipes from my family cooking page on Pinterest here. I am always looking for inexpensive easy recipes! You can also sign up for my email list below to receive a free French Onion Soup Recipe!
Love this post? Try these other delicious ideas:
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Here’s the linkup, be sure to share the love and visit these other blogs!