Replacing your bathroom mirror with a unique piece can go a long way in adding character to a space that’s typically overlooked. If you’ve been following my blog for awhile, you know that we are in the middle of a major bathroom renovation. I find it helpful to look at inspiration when I’m in the middle of a project that seem to be creeping along. Here are a few unique mirrors I’ve come across in the process. Maybe its time to give your bathroom mirror a unique update!
This post contains affiliate links. By making a purchase I will receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you for your support!
1. Tangkula Round Sunburst Mirror. BUY NOW!
2. Hamilton Hills Herringbone Wall Mirror. BUY NOW!
3. Raphael Rozen Vintage Wood Mirror. BUY NOW!
4. Ms. Box Leather Round Wall Mirror. BUY NOW!
5. Hans & Alice Rectangular Wooden Frame Mirror. BUY NOW!
6. Gerard Hexagon Wall Mirror. BUY NOW!
7. Raphael Rozen Gold Framed Mirror. BUY NOW!
8. Decor Wonderland Modern Frameless Mirror. BUY NOW!
9. Linsgroup Backlit Anti-Fog Mirror. BUY NOW!
10. Stonebriar Wrapped Rope Nautical Mirror. BUY NOW!
Do you think you’ll be replacing your bathroom mirror for a piece that’s more unique? It could be an inexpensive way to change the feel of the entire room! I have loved exploring the many options there are to choose from. Hopefully one day soon I’ll have a renovated bathroom that’s ready for a new mirror!
More Bathroom Inspiration
Looking for some more bathroom inspiration? Check out these articles from my blog!
Don’t forget to pin this post for later!
Sign me up!
Get a free tutorial for subscribing!