Spring is here! Spring brings many exciting holidays and warmer days, but it also brings along the notorious spring cleaning. While this may not be a chore you enjoy, it must be done. Here are a few of the products we use to make the task easier, more enjoyable, and safer for the environment.
A few years ago I came across an advertisement for Grove Collaborative. From the beginning, I was intrigued by their mission statement. They strive to create sustainable and safe alternatives to the mainstream cleaning products which are full of harmful chemicals, without compromising on efficacy. I was immediately hooked and greatly impressed by both the variety of products they offer and the quality of those products! This post contains affiliate links. By making a purchase I will receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you for your support!
I’ve already waited far too long to share this excellent resource with you, but with spring cleaning looming in the distance I figured now was the perfect time to do so! Use this link to receive $10 off your first order with Grove Collaborative! (They also love to throw in free items on almost every order which feels like a surprise gift each time!)
And now, without further ado, I give you my list of Grove Collaborative must-haves.
1. Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap. I never thought I would be so excited over something as mundane as dish soap! Mrs. Meyer’s comes in a wide variety of scents and with ratings as high as these, you know it’s gotta be great. BUY NOW!
2. Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges. These sponges are 100% natural and made in America. Great quality and excellent ingredients, what more could you ask for? BUY NOW!
3. Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Cleaner. This company is doing something right to make this list twice already. I have been using this as my everyday cleaning spray for a few years now and have yet to find something that I like more than this one. BUY NOW!
4. Grove Collaborative Castile Soap. Castile soap is incredibly versatile and ultra-concentrated which means this little bottle will last forever! It also comes in a few different scents (scented with essential oils) to make your cleaning experience that much more enjoyable. BUY NOW!
5. Grove Collaborative Microfiber All-Purpose Cloth. These handy cloths will take the place of paper towel in your cleaning routine. They are durable, functional, and made to last. BUY NOW!
6. Method Squirt + Mop Wood Floor Cleaner. Mopping floors usually leaves me feeling like Cinderella before the ball, but this almond scented potion makes it a task I enjoy! This non-toxic formula works for both natural wood and laminate floors. Everyone wins! BUY NOW!
7. Grove Collaborative Bubble Up Dish Brush Set. Every kitchen needs this handy little tool next to their sink. After purchasing this brush set, even my kids started jumping in to help with dishes! BUY NOW!
8. Grove Collaborative Cleaning Essentials Concentrates Set. The deals are endless on Grove, but this might be the best one yet! For less than $10 you receive 3 concentrated cleaning sprays, perfect for cleaning almost anything in your home. Simply purchase an empty spray bottle and mix with water. BUY NOW!
9. Full Circle Dust Whisperer Filament Duster. It’s been said that this duster will make dusting your home fun! I’m not sure I believe that, but it will make it a lot easier! The best part? It’s machine washable so you’re guaranteed to get your moneys worth. BUY NOW!
10. Grove Collaborative Glass Spray Bottle. Refillable glass spray bottles will help you cut down on waste created by old packaging. Simply purchase concentrated sprays to mix with water and you’ll save both the planet and your pocket book! BUY NOW!
I promise you that once you give Grove Collaborative a try, your only regret will be that you waited so long! Do you have a favorite cleaning product that takes your routine to the next level? Tell us about it in the comments so we can give it a try too!
More Great Ideas
Looking for more ways to get your home ready for spring? Here are a few of our favorites.
Remember to pin this post for later!
Sign me up!
Get a free tutorial for subscribing!